Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow   Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm

And i believe its time for our first card discussion, and today i am talking about brotherhood of the fire fist swallow.

Fire fist swallow is despite being one of the least used fire fist monster's, possibly one of the best it has the only true protection effect in the deck, protecting all face up beast warrior you control from being targeted by card effects. Aswell as having the standard fire fist eff of when its summoned you can set a fire formation straight from the deck. affraid 

Swallow has also become easy to summon with the recent release of the card transmodify to be able to up star any lvl 4 fire fist monster you control into swallow, its also a good card in the deck for synchro summoning with fire fist spirit, going into any lvl 8 synchro such as fire fist kirin and so on. cheers 

But something is holding this card back from being a staple in the fire fist deck, i believe this to be the fact that it can be a dead draw in the hand, the normal summon for fire fist deck can be very important so to tribute for swallow can slow the deck down, it can also ss summon itself by sending 3 face up fire formations to the grave, which could probably be put to better use. Suspect 

Rank 5 possibilty is also in my opionion a big ask for swallow, as whist i feel swallow is a good card in the deck 1 is enough to run, and the only other lvl 5 being coyote a very questionable card in the deck rank 5s is a no no. lol! 

So what do you guys think of swallow, are there better ways to use this card, is it worth that deck space, or maybe you feel the card simply aint worth it in place of other option's, go ahead and leave your thoughts below on brotherhood of the fire fist swallow i look forward to what you guys have to say:
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow   Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Well I never even knew about this Fire Fist monster...

Personally I think it has pretty good effects except for the sending the fire formations to the grave for special summon when there are better cards to do just that. I would probably end up using it in my Combined Fist deck but i'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow   Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Heyya guy's. After a full weak testing out my fire fist build, with swallow i can safely say that i love swallow in the deck.

My learning's:
As far as swallow being a dead draw in the hand if you have tensu that simply aint true.
he also combo's very well with fire fist dragon.
(Summon Dragon, activate tensu, dragon's eff sets a fire formation, then tribute or transmodify for swallow, swallow's eff then sets another formation,  all the pluses yay).

His protection eff proved itself very worthwhile, as many people didnt know, so when ever i went for an xyz or synchro summon of horse prince, people would still use there compulse's and bottomless
and finding themselves out of luck cos, swallow was on guard.

So in the end i can say that i would always field my fire fist deck with swallow.

What about you guys, anyone else going to test this card?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow   Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of the fire fist-swallow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Squad :: Fun Squad Shops and Guidence :: Card Discussions-
Jump to: