Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Deck/Dueling Styles?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Deck/Dueling Styles? Empty
PostSubject: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Well i have been curious for awhile now so I want a discussion.

What type of duel style/deck style do you guys perfer?

As for me those of you that know me know that my style is a high paced power/aggression style. My decks/duels depend on setting the pace at the start of the duel to take control and to overwhelm the opponent. If I can't set the pace within the first 2/3 turns I will lose.

Next!

Deck/Dueling Styles? Tumblr_n4pcvyyrlP1rx3o8mo1_400

Deck/Dueling Styles? D480c80d79394e3afee3318df9ffee43
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
Moka Cat

Moka Cat

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:01 pm

I prefer a safe play style. I like to think 5 steps ahead of my opponent and I only go all out if I have multiple counters to anything my opponent does. Basically on the first turn of the duel, I'm already thinking about the 5th.

Yeah I'm weird I know. :3

Twinswagg

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:15 pm

i like to play with more passive decks such as like letting my opponent dominate for a couple of turns or so while i just start setting up the graveyard and such. then ill just either blow up the field or ill just start killing them (thats why i hate ftk decks or first turn quasar lol). i also like to play stun (b/c skill drain ftw)
Back to top Go down
Meiko!

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I prefer safe play style.
Back to top Go down
PowerViolence

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I prefer slow decks, which get awfully (for my opponent) overpowered passed several turns. Then wipe out everything in one or two turns
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:26 pm

I like a more board control and counter style, take control the field, n always have a counter to your oppenents next move, lose control then strike back until i have control again, not letting the oppenent set the pace

Deck/Dueling Styles? 40281822333453012s
Back to top Go down
TableThunder

TableThunder

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:02 am

Personally I love control-decks. It's just so much fun to control the board and decide what your opponent can and cannot do.
Back to top Go down
Alphaomega

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

I'm big onto versatile toolbox decks. I'm no so much controlling the board, but I like to have a response to anything my opponent does, or any play style I experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck/Dueling Styles?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Squad :: Fun Squad Shops and Guidence :: Deck Discussion-
Jump to: