Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Jericho's Data Archetype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Jericho's Data Archetype Empty
PostSubject: Jericho's Data Archetype   Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 pm

These are just current cards I made. More to come later. Check back often.

Monsters:

Data - Corrupter
Dark
Level 4
1800/1200
Effect: When this card is normal summoned: You can discard 1 card to activate one of the following effects:
- Negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls.
-Declare 1 card name "except XYZ monsters" this card's effects become the effects of the card you declared while this card remains face-up on the field.

Data - Regenerator
Dark
Level 6
2400/1200
When this card is tribute summoned by tributing a "Data" monster you can add 1 "Data" card from your deck to your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, this card's effect becomes the effect of the destroyed monster.

Spells:
Data Eclipse
Normal Spell
Target a "Data" monster you control and 1 faceup card your opponent controls. Destroy that faceup card and the "Data" monster gains the effect of destroyed card.

Jericho's Data Archetype Tumblr_n4pcvyyrlP1rx3o8mo1_400

Jericho's Data Archetype D480c80d79394e3afee3318df9ffee43
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Data Archetype   Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Looks like im gonna need some anti viral software. really cool idea's im gonna have try creating my own cards now, great job  cheers

Jericho's Data Archetype 40281822333453012s
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Data Archetype   Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you Kanga ^^

Jericho's Data Archetype Tumblr_n4pcvyyrlP1rx3o8mo1_400

Jericho's Data Archetype D480c80d79394e3afee3318df9ffee43
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Data Archetype   Jericho's Data Archetype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho's Data Archetype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Squad :: Fun Squad Fun Zone :: Create-A-Archtype-
Jump to: