Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Deth's Chaos Archetype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Deth's Chaos Archetype Empty
PostSubject: Deth's Chaos Archetype   Deth's Chaos Archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:59 am

Monsters
Chaos Elf (Light Level 4 400ATK/2500DEF)- (Spellcaster) (A Elf who was born of Chaos, that has good defense unlike her attack)

Little Chaos Girl (Dark Level 3 1500ATK/500DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (Flip: When this card is flip summoned you can add 1 Spell Card and Special Summon one level 6 or lower Spellcaster)

Dark Chaos Bishop of Return (Dark Level 1 0ATK/2000DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (Special summon any 1 "Chaos" Spellcaster in either players grave. You can also halve the ATK of your opponents monster and give atk equal to the amount halve to this card)

Black Chaos Dragon Emperor Magician (Dark Level 10 5000ATK/5000DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (This can only be Special Summon from your deck by having the three staves "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Staff", "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Booster Staff", and Dark Chaos Dragon Emperor Staff" in your graveyard this cards summon cannot be stopped)

Dark Chaos Girl (Dark Level 5 2300ATK/1750DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (Set as many "Little Chaos Girl" or "Little Chaos Magician" as possible.)

Chaos Magician Girl (Dark Rank 3 0ATK/0DEF)- (Spellcaster/XYZ/Effect) (2 Level 3 "Chaos" monsters. Once per turn you can detach one XYZ material to banish a Chaos monster from your graveyard, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase.)

Dark Chaos Magician (Dark Level  3500ATK/2500DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (Can only be Special Summon from you hand by Banishing 2 "Chaos" Spellcaster's in your hand, on the Field, Or in the Graveyard. This cards summon can't be stopped and all of your opponents effect monsters effects are negated.)

Dark Chaos (Dark Level 6 2400ATK/1500DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (When this card is summon you can choose two monsters your opponent controls and destroy them.)

Chaos Magician (Dark Level 7 2500ATK/2000DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (You can negate all of your opponents Card effects and you can summon him if he is the only card in your hand.)

Paladin Of Black Chaos (Dark Level 7 3000ATK/2500DEF)- (Spellcaster/Effect) (This card can only be summoned by either removing from play all "Chaos" Spellcaster cards in your deck or your graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by other effects.)

Spells

Chaos Negation- (Continuous Spell) (As long as you have 1 Spellcaster in your graveyard your opponent can't copy any of your cards on your side of the field or in your graveyard.)

Cursed Sword And Shield- (Normal Spell) (Switch the ATK and DEF of all Chaos monsters and halve the ATK and DEF of all your opponents monsters.)

Chaos Destruction Attack- (Normal Spell) (Can only be activated while you control a face-up "Chaos" monster all non "Chaos" monsters are destroyed.)  

Black Chaos Destruction- (Equip Spell) (Equip only to "Magician Of Black Chaos" the equipped monster gains attack x500 for your all Spellcaster Monsters levels in the graveyard.)

World Chaos- (Field Spell) (All monsters on the field and in the graveyard become "Chaos" monsters.)

Black Chaos of Doom- (Normal Spell) (Can only be activated while you control a face-up "Chaos" monster. Destroy all Non "Chaos" Spellcaster monsters.)

Chaos Counterstrike Armor- (Quick-Play Spell) (Can only be activated while you control a face-up "Chaos" monster. Any damage you would take this turn is taken by your opponent instead.)

Black Chaos Dragon Staff- (Equip Spell) (Equip to a monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. When the three staves "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Staff", "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Booster Staff", and Dark Chaos Dragon Emperor Staff" are in the grave you can Special summon "Black Chaos Dragon Emperor Magician" from your deck.)

Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Booster Staff- (Equip Spell) (The Equipped Monster Gains 1500 ATK. When the three staves "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Staff", "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Booster Staff", and Dark Chaos Dragon Emperor Staff" are in the grave you can Special summon "Black Chaos Dragon Emperor Magician" from your deck.)

Dark Chaos Dragon Emperor Staff- (Equip Spell) (This card only works on "Chaos" monsters. The equipped monster gains 2000 ATK. When the three staves "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Staff", "Black Chaos Emperor Dragon Booster Staff", and Dark Chaos Dragon Emperor Staff" are in the grave you can Special Summon "Black Chaos Dragon Emperor Magician" from your deck.)

Traps

Life Saving Chaos Deal- (Counter Trap) (Send one "Chaos" Spellcaster from your hand to the graveyard and damage you take this turn is now 0.)

More cards ta be add
Back to top Go down

Deth's Chaos Archetype
Page 1 of 1